Microblading post-care is very important to the appearance and longevity of your new
eyebrows. Do not let any water, lotion, soap, or makeup touch your eyebrow area during the
first 7 days after your procedure.
After 5-7 days, make sure your hands are completely clean and gently apply the post-care
ointment with clean hands. This can be done once at night time, but be sure to use the
ointment sparingly as your skin needs to heal itself. Please continue to apply the ointment
for 7 days.
The following must be avoided during all 14 days post-microblading procedure:
– Increased sweating
– Practicing sports
– Hot sauna, hot bath, or Jacuzzi
– Sun tanning or salon tanning
– UV/UVA Rays or chemicals as they have been known to cause a shift in color and premature fading
– Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic acid on the face or neck
– Picking, peeling, or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment
– Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basementcleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris
– Drinking alcohol in excess, as it may lead to slow healing of wounds
– Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles, or motorcycles
– Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab
Please wash your face carefully around the eyebrow without getting water on the treated
area. During the shower, keep your face away from the showerhead or take a bath.
Itching and flaking may appear during the first seven days post-microblading procedure.
However, experience has shown that by following these after-care instructions, these
symptoms may quickly disappear.
If you have any unexpected problems with the healing of the skin, please contact Strata
Tattoo Lab immediately, to discuss further instructions.
Contact a physician if any signs or symptoms develop such as the following: fever,
redness at the site, swelling, tenderness of the procedure site, elevated
body temperature, red streaks going from the procedure site towards the heart,
and/or any green/yellow discharge that is foul in odor.
What to Expect During and After Your
Entire healing process will take from 4-6 weeks depending on your body regeneration and
age. Your new eyebrows will go through several phases during the healing cycle.
The pigment will appear very natural looking immediately after the procedure. The color of
the pigment will appear much darker the next day.
Note that because of natural skin regeneration, after recovery period (peeling), brows might
appear lighter than original. This might give you the impression that color is fading too
quickly. Often even with proper care, clients may lose original hairstrokes which make
brows look uneven. It is absolutely normal. That’s is the reason why most customers need a
touchup after 6 weeks.
Once the healing of the skin starts taking place, it will look like dandruff flakes or dry skin.
However, this is just superficial color and dry skin being naturally removed from your
eyebrows. The final look of your eyebrows will be apparent approximately 30 days after
Never rub the treated area as it will disturb the skin from natural healing.
Once completely healed, always apply a layer of sunscreen SPF 30 up to SPF 50 on your
eyebrows when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade
away more quickly. When using foundation, be aware when applying to avoid your healed
eyebrows. If foundation covers healed brows, your eyebrows will appear lighter.
You can now enjoy your beautiful new temporary eyebrows. You will simply love your new
gorgeous fresh look!